Genesys - Intelligent Digital Engagement

Would you let 4000 customers a week pass through your store with no customer service agents available to help guide their purchasing decision?

An Asia-Pacific insurance company recently reported that they record over 4000 online customer transactions a week with only 20% of these resulting in a purchase. Of the remaining 80% , a small portion may account for lost sales due to comparative browsing, but the majority are, in fact, a hidden opportunity.
 
More than 75% of consumers desire more proactive communications from organisations. A Forrester study, Customer Experience Online Survey, 2013 , revealed that 52% of customers will abandon online purchases if they can’t find a quick answer. Live multi-channel interactions along with detailed profiles and buying behaviours of your customers is what will help convert the remaining 80% of ‘wanderers’ during the browsing stage of the buying cycle. With the competitive landscape for customer loyalty heating up, understanding that your customers expect effortless yet engaging service is crucial and must be considered in the customer experience journey you provide.
 
An intelligent approach to online customer experience will help your business take advantage of the opportunity offered by sales abandonment.

Complete the following form to download this file.

Name: *
Email: *
Telephone: *
Job Title:
Company:
 

blog posts

Gordon Rimmer

Where Does Your Business Stand In The Evolution Of Contact Centre Technology?

Contact centre technology is not a new innovation in the world of business and many of the methods and working practices that were introduced in the 1980s can still be found in a great number of current workplaces in the UK, and around the world. It would be wrong to say that the contact centre […]

Gordon Rimmer

Tomorrows Contact Centre – Survey Results

Contact centre managers are facing the same challenges today that they always have, from budget constraints and systems limitations to staffing and customer retention. What is changing, however, is how they respond to those challenges. Controlling costs used to be the prime issue. But today, the customer takes centre-stage, and contact centre managers consistently assert […]

latest news

News Release: Technology on Tap for Northumbrian Water

Northumbrian Water – already one of Ofwat’s top three for customer satisfaction – plans to set the standard for service excellence in the UK water industry with ‘joined up’ services across voice, online and social channels. Excellence will be unlocked by a private cloud hosted multi-vendor technology solution from PC-1, which will integrate all of Northumbrian Water’s communications channels. Customers will be able to channel-hop at their convenience to get information that’s always consistent, accurate and absolutely up to date.

PC-1 Supports MOAT 50:50 Charity in the big freeze

PC-1 Sales Director, Jason Sparks spent a very cold night sleeping out in a cardboard box on the 20th January in support of MOATS charity fund raising for the homeless. Moat Housing Association has challenged itself to raise £50K in its 50 year of operation for the homeless and organised the sleepout to let people experience what it is like to sleep rough in teh cold and raise awareness. Jason has raised over £700 to date from PC-1.

Total Economic Impact Report

The Total Economic Impact of the Genesys Omnichannel Engagement Centre Solution. A Multi-Company Cost Savings and Business Value Analysis for Enterprises. Enterprise customers are driving 158% ROI with a 12.8 month payback. Get the Forrester Study and learn how to evaluate the financial impact of your omnichannel engagement center investment.

latest tweets
YOUTUBE VIDEOS

PC-1 & Semafone Partners to deliver PCI Compliance for Contact Centres

Take a look at how Semafone's PCI Compliant Software works to deliver secure payment processing for contact centres. PC-1 partners ...

Digital Customer Service - The Future Today

The future of Customer Service and Digital Transformation together with the impact of AI and ChatBots may feel overwhelming this ...

Retail Innovation from Cisco - are you ready for the next wave?

It is an ever changing world and new technology is leading to the ability to change the customer experience for ...